Saturday, August 8, 2009

ANTI_THE∞HOLiC

As usual...can't get away from my ladtop(oioi exam is sooo damn near still playing tell me you wanna fail your trial izit..=.=)

Haha..of coze i know "the importance" of our 'dear" trial exam...lol...but I'm too get used with niconico douga and youtube so if i don't dig some songs from there and put it in my beloved LG ice-cream I'll be very sad=no mood=lazy=get tired=sleep=didn't do anything=no study=F.A.I.L....XD

Today found a Vocaloid song from the famous amous composer cosmo-P-ANTI_THE∞HOLiC
This composer famous with high speed songs,of coze...not only high speed but beautiful melody

This time,it seems that this dear cosmo san get a very big influence from xxxholic and rozen maiden stuffs and Ali project eh?(What are you typing...)

High speed+dark essence+rare but beautiful melodies=EPIC!trust me xD
Ah...if only Chinese songs have somthing like this, maybe I might like them a bit tho...(Is not that I don't like chinese songs..but they are really not my cup of tea...)

Nothing really intresting enough to write in blog...swt....

Ah,

talk about it..Auni and the girls are playing sumthing like"you are force to speak malay if you speak english you will have to pay 10sen" game...swt
Thanks to Iman...Auni get the most money that she had to pay among them...you wanna know why...because the one beside me keep absent and i'm boring enough so I keep chat with Auni and poor Auni keep saying english accidently...Instead of accidently, it seems that they get used to speak english to me already...(Nawal chan nani chan even Aishah chan get pwned by me....LOL)

Poor auni...I wonder she really gonna pay for her RM3 or not..(RM3 or RM2.90??bla whatever...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates