Saturday, August 29, 2009

Haiz...see....today Saturday already.....
I notice the time is going faster and faster as I'm getting older and older.....
I really don't like it....kinda sad I didn't appreciate the time when I was in primary school....time is going damn slow and everyone wants to go h0me fast(lol....)

but now...I seriously want 48hours as a day...not 24 hours....

Hmm....this is what you called, escaping the reality huh.........

lol suddenly remember a kuso remake song at nico nico douga
"Please don't say you are lazy,you are moving garbage~~xDxD"

Ah well....
this holiday is damn bored tho...no trip and have to study and study and study and study and studyyyy....zzz
garrgh.....why must a pmr candidates have to suffer???or is it I'm the one who only suffer!!??
SKIIIP....i don't wanna talk about this topic anymore....geez

Now I'm working on my Always and forever duet with rin chan and celluloid group dub....lol finally can sing in group I'm so happy >.<
But seriously I wanna sing with all demante also.....MIZU always say she don't have time and Eri....I don't think she can sing even after pmr and even she got a mic.....Rui that have a good mic now seems to be half banned by her daddy...(well....I think she still working on her Don't say lazy....I guess..?)

Come and think of it....it seems like I'm the one who was verry free huh??yea kinda because I feel like I'll get headache memorizing those history notes....the only thing I can study is Science so far....others makes me have stomachache...dizzy...flu...H1N1..(wo0t..??)

haizz....haizzzzzzzzz
I notice i haizzz alot this year...haizzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates