Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tension stress bladida

Today so tired...Straight ahead went to bed right after school end...(I'm a lazy person I know LOL)
Sleep until 5pm(GOD!!)then faster get ready to my tution...8pm back..write blog,listen and download music..then sleep again...1 day finish...swt...

I don't even have spare time to study what on earth am I doing zzz(sry mate I can't take off my computer session I know I'm helpless xD)

Today we got sejarah for tution,I always have fun listening to that teacher teaching haha~How this and that happen it was really intresting...Maybe I started to love sejarah eh?o.O

Iman still absent...haizz..Tomorrow sure didn't come de lar...haiz
Well...at least my I can use her chair as my bag's chair(woot??)

Our school got a lot of mystery cases these day...swt
But, isn't it good?Is kinda exciting to have these kind of things right??Haunted school...zombie...darcula(oi...)

Bla..even so..most of my fren will say something wrong/sot liao in my brain...well~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates