Tuesday, December 1, 2009

異議あり!!!!

....
I abandoned this blog a MONTH....LOLz(Knew it tho...told ya I'm not that patience to keep posting somwthing on blog lulzzzzzz)

Anyway~Its December now...
December...

December......

Haiz.......PMR result month........o(TwTo)llll

Dunno why...I'll only post something on my blog while I'm emo.....(sad)
Wonder how is my results....sob..........

"Aww come on...think of some good things!!"

Ah....by the way...its Comic Fiesta Week too.............
huhu~I'm so glad that got friends to go with me...
And And~~Can saw onesama also a thing makes me excited (lol)
Looks like december is not a totally bad day for me....

After this month...will be a new year huh...And I'm going to be form 4 very soon.....haiz....
Time keep going so fast....
Honestly.....2009....I don't really like it...too many things happen.......
hope everything will be fine and awsome next year 8D


p.s:In case you're wondering what the title means or related to this post, just ignore it xD..Currently addicted to Pheonix Wright~~~xDxxD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates