Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Time goes so fast...another 1 minute we will say goodbye to 2009 D8
Erm...what should i say...haha~This year goes faster than last year yeah...every year is getting faster huh...can't helped....

Hmm...next year form 4 already....is not that you can act childlish anymore..have to be mature..have to be serious and yeah...to be prepared form 5's SPM(I know is fast to say now =.=lll)

-gonna work hard from now!!!(I dare to say I'm not serious now but maybe I really should challenge myself to get better results than e.s.c)

-have to be MATURE!!!(seriously....I've learnt alot of things in 2009..and theres something that I don't wanna let it be again..)

-Have to be more socialize!!!(gonna be a hardcore hikki+fujoutaku(fujoushi otaku..) if I'm still remain my life only with ACG....swt)

-At least...be hardworking(...I don't thing i can change this...but this is the main thing to make those on top happen swtswt...)


..Thats all so far i can think of now..haiz....please don't let my laziness overhelm my "to do list"...(..shld add this too.."have to get my english and japanese better lol)

Ok thats all for today..lets pray to have another wonderful year of 2010~8D

Should listen to this too(just ignore if you dunno nico nico..)
Jihou by nico nico douga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates