Friday, January 1, 2010

UWAAAAAAA no more holidays!!!!
Time to study hard..tution hard...yadaaaaaaa~~~-echo-

Wonder which class I could enter for form 4.....suddenly got a bad feeling that I cannot get 4Sc1 ler....haiz...too many straight A...-sob-

Fine~lets get to topic 8D

Yesterday didn't get a chance to countdown at KLCC or anyplace...gah...but for me sleep is better than countdown and watch fireworks ROFL~Haha...I can see that my laziness is still in my blood~~lol~!OH by the way, I just watched all those fireworks for 2010 from all the world(fine...maybe not all swt...)Hmm...what to say...OMGTHISISSOBEAUTIFULPREETYANDDAMNAWSOMEAHHHHHOWCANIMISSALLTHESESTUFFSOMG!!(sry for the caps haha~)maybe i should share all these vid here?8D

LONDON


TAIPEI 101


LATVIA


SYDNEY


MALAYSIA LOL


SINGAPORE


phew...theres some bad quality ones...kindly youtube yourself for other countries fireworks xD
Wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 8D

1 comments:

Yuna Enatsu said...

Woahh...
Those fireworks are beautiful >.<
Happy New Year XD

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates