Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Today really feels so emo....why?

Because of that stupid add maths and physics....

I WANNA CRY UWAAAAAAAHHHHH D8 >.<
just wanna convince myself that the 1st chapter of add maths is easy i can understand no worries everything gonna be fine bla bla bla dida.....but....

IT STILL owns me...sob...
Today I'm having my add maths and physics tution..and add maths teacher said that add maths needs a very good foundation...and ask us some "simple" basic question...can you believe it?Most of them look simple but is SOOOO HARD!!!!A simple question like 5 divide 0 and 0 divide 5 will kill you....seriously...who the hell will expect the answer is infinity....AH well...i'm having headache now...zzz

And now is still in chapter 1...or I should say, I can't even survive in chapter 1....and I'm assuming chemistry and biology and others will be the same level as these...haiz..kami sama....will you bless me to have a safe happy 2010?


Guess not huh 8D

1 comments:

Yuna Enatsu said...

That's what I thought when I start to study in Science stream...
Teachers always give us bunch of homework~ T___T
They said "Practice makes perfect" T___T
(That's why I'm lack of time to fandub *shot*)

And till today...
I have 2 add maths assignments to hand in on Thursday,
an malay essay to hand in on Sunday,
Chinese test on Thursday and Biology quiz on next week...
And the biology quiz covers from whatever we learnt in form 4 T___T *dies*

Science stream is very hard for sure...
I'm sure you'll get used to this life in a short time ^^
GANBATTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope your schoollife will be better than mine lol >.<

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates