Monday, January 11, 2010

Wha.....WHAT!?

Just came back from tution...felt kinda sad
The tution teacher is a very good joke teller(or maybe he had tons of these stories around him o.o)Every of his class we can laugh like an idiot fellow..and today is the second day to his class and he said this.....

"You looks so serious darling, I never heard you talk before...(lol...i memorized..how stupid....)"

Then I was like......WTFish!!?
I was trying to not laughing like an idiot fellow and thinking of those OOXXOXO(oi..don't think bad)he said and he suddenly pop out this world makes me instant freeze.......Since when I look so serious I wanna laugh so bad so bad so bad so bad and I'm trying not to laugh so hard so hard so hard...-echo-

It hurts you know...swt
I look serious?Or my face looks serious..?

Face problem?or maybe I'm the one who gonna face the problem.....?
Haizzzzzzzz...even me myself is getting blurer and blurer these days..god....

2 comments:

Yuna Enatsu said...

Face problem lol...
My friends always say me like this when I fail to do something ^^""

Serious ishh good.....
Too serious ishh bad....
Maybe?

xkinox said...

Yeah its kinda famous in our school too(face problem ww)

But I don't like to be serioussss T.T
sobb..

-kino

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates