Monday, January 4, 2010

YES! 4SC2!!!

YEAH THIS YEAR DON'T HAVE TO COMPARE WIF THAT PPL EDI LET HIM STAY AT THAT PRO CLASS HIMSELF BAH WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

I'm so happy about this(yay~~~)
This year might be the most happiest year~~*shiawaseeeee~~~*
No need to saw him liao no need to compare with him liao no need to worry about results liao WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

em..lets fallen now LOL

Ok la...I know is bad to say him like that but I really cannot tahan edi...of coze I didn't hate hin is just that I can't hate other people lolzzz(sorry lo...)

So...although is Science 2 class, I'm still glad that I saw a lot of familiar face here 8D(at least same class at rui...good...sure can buli her everyday weeeee)
And I've also decided to take account too instead of EST

(you know why?8D
because EST like ESC mah ROFLMAO~
)ignore me if you dunno what am I talking xD

Since I can't take biology and account together in school, so which means that I gotta take account in tution...haiz...that damn expensive tution fees..
Maybe I work hard a bit on biology so i don't have to take that subject in tution so it will be cheaper??Hmm...

HMM.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates