Sunday, December 20, 2009

*Prepare yourself with loads of picturess xD*

Yay finally managed to "steal" the photos from the camera man's profile(lolz..)Ah well~~since he's(or maybe she xD)is too lazy to send me the whole picture xD

*I'll just post some of them here~the rest can found at here or rui's facebook xD*

Ok then~lets start~~!
Photobucket
Uwaaaa~~I really didn't expect to saw magnet here!!!! xD(Ah~Makes me reminds of clear and dasoku again.....iyaaaaa\(///>.
Photobucket
Rui chan is in dangerrr!!xD

Photobucket
These pictures just makes me wanna practice my drawings more*salute to those artists*

Photobucket
Who is this girl??8D

Photobucket
Sponsor(?)tachi hontoni arigatou gozaimashita*bow*

Photobucket
Im..Im.....Immmmm...IMITATION BLACK!!*GASP*

Photobucket
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----------\>W
Photobucket
CLEARER VERSION GJ!

Photobucket
nanikore--?

Photobucket
lolita team~~

Photobucket
kawaii desu ne~

Photobucket
nani o kore o.O(Rui:I KNOW!!!..erm...what it is again?xD)

Photobucket
NENDOROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
I WANNA BUY!!!!!!>.<

Photobucket
Sugoi no cosplayer san 8D

Photobucket
Kakoiiii no cosplayer san xDxD

Photobucket
Reminds me of world is mineeee(kino:MIKU nids moar tsundereeeeeeeee!!!!)

Photobucket
Woohooo~Even daughter of evil is hereeee xD Aku no musume saikou!!!!xD

Photobucket
Len....don't ignore the camera.....

Photobucket
This thing makes me laugh xD

Photobucket
(Alicia:-poke-)

Photobucket
WE NEED A GOOD POSITION!!!!GAAAAAAAH

Photobucket
That gun looks awsome seriously xD

Photobucket
kerokerokerokerokerokero~~~~~~~~
tamatamatamatamatamatama~~~~~~~~
kurukurukurukurukurukuru~~~~~~~~
dorodorodorodorodorodoro~~~~~~~~
....imagine this makes me have a nightmare LOLz

...to be continue desu yo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates