Friday, December 25, 2009

What a Christmas gift

PMR results finally out~well....

I GET STRAIGHT F YAY ROFLMAO
.....
as you can see I'm joking xD

fine fine~I get 6A and 2B for Geo and BM<
"so~do you satisfy with your marks?xD"

OF COURSE Im satisfied with my mark hohohohohohoo~~~

is just that my genius little cousin came and show off he get straight A bla bla dida and my mum started to be greedy and say stuffs like "you owe me two A~~" "ahhh if only you get 7 A too zzzz"(he didn't take chinese, how sad~maybe shld fool him using chinese often +.+)

But seriously...i hate these kind of comparing and stuffs...zzzz.....it makes me pissed off very fast and lost mood very fast...grrrrrr

MAYBE I SHLD TELL THEM BUY ME A PSP/PS3/NDS/XBOX if I get 5A above..huhu~

p.s:Merry Christmas everyone xD

1 comments:

Amira Hana said...

i agree with u hui xin ! my parents always compared me with my couzins , and yeah he got straight A's . gosh . having a guy for a cousin who is the same age is so bloody irritating ! u should fool him using chinese often too whereas ill use english to fool my cousin :) haha .

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates