Sunday, June 14, 2009

Now is 9.00 pm...3 more hours to 15June....which was gonna change my situation from totally heaven to HELL OTZ...Aaaaaaaaaaa(x infinity...)

I'm getting unfamiliar and feels don't wanna get familar with that school time table....I just mess up my texts books everywhere and I can't found my Chinese text book....swt...This is a bad phenomena......no way...T.T

Of course...ever since I'm form 1 I knew about "the 1st week after holiday is insane...."YEESH..INSANE...results...T.T...I don't wanna face the problem...Uwaaa...swt..I'm so childlish.....haiz..but to be honestly.....I'm kinda worried about my results....It always makes me feels like wanna be a *hikkimori forever and ever and till my life ends...WHY theres a thing call E.X.A.M.S!!R.E.S.U.L.T.S!!!!!!!!!!!!WHYYYYYYYYY~~~~~~

Urrgh...even I don't open the air conditioner....I feel "cold" now....>_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates