Sunday, June 28, 2009

I know how "cold" is the title...just type for fun *lol~

I used to love Sunday...Because you can sleep and officialy ignore the god-dammit alarm..watch tv and play computer non stop~~having a very relaxing day~~and of coze!SHOPPING!!!

But now...I hate Sunday...

Not because schools gonna start the next day...but it was really..really bored...I can't sleep very late since I have to accompany my mum to market and having breakfast outside...and have to study by force because of the w-t-f-p-m-r...geez(ah...drama these days are lame,too...)

Even I enjoy my life surfing the internet,party with friends at Dragonica..or maybe poke someone on facebook....but everything is kinda weird...and boring....(ahem..it does not means that I'm gonna quit my life at this vitrual world XD)

Maybe I just hate the feeling of being alone...or maybe I should really hang up with my friends in reality huh....

p.s...kinda feel sorry to them...it seems that we have less topic these days...meow~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates