Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sometimes..you know.....

Is kinda rare that e.s.c did not piss me off about the exam results this time...
I don't care about his results...you know...Who Wants To care It...=.=
Just be yourself..I'm always like that...lol~
But is still kinda sad even you are get used to those results,though.....

OK~change topic

Today me and Rui keep digging those old memories...the funny thing is we don't really remember how we get close together...haizz...Sometimes thinking of past is kinda good,you will find yourself how stupid you are,how funny you are...etc.
But past is past eh...is something that we use past tense...is over already

Ah...writing these make me reminds of very bad memory......

But..if theres a way back machine,i might be going to visit my past...maybe.....

p.s:TAG!!!leave comment at tag if not you will have a crush with someone within 24 hours(LOL~)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates