Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Haha..as what I said at the title..
Just tried out some songs to find a suitable one for my next cover..but it seems like my voice is hard to blend...swt
Thanks of teh loliness voice from my Dear parents..although I'm kinda curious how did I get it from their DNA...another swt...
I'm still waiting Rui's magnet...I wonder she even notice this blog..haha...For some reason...I rarely go visit our dear myspace website already...A lot of songs didn't upload to there yet(imeem oso...due to someone lazyness)
Is glad to see our youtube account(Meh...is looks like only me KINO who still using that acc...Rui seem abandoned that,too....triple swt=.=""")is growing a little popularity..haha....(Whats the point?o.O)Eh..so..you get more famous...I guess?

Today is the 3rd day of my precious holiday..meow~
I still don't wanna start my History project...maybe Friday..hahaXD
Saying about projects..I would wanna held a group dub casting or audition or whatever though...hmmmmm...

Maybe another FridayXD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates