Saturday, June 13, 2009

You know....since my house is kinda near the shops....7-11...and stuffs....
my mum will always summon me to go buy blablabla whatever things by using the most lamest excuse ever in 21th century---lazy...

Parent rulez.....and can't be defeated...so I go tearfully...ah...I didn't finish my APH(comic) yet..

and the god seems loves to "add some salt and vinegar"(chinese will understand...don't ask me why)...on my way to the damn grocery shop...it suddenly rains...oh..god....

you know...I didn't bring umbrella......

Arrgh....I hate this....I hate to getting wet right after I bathed.......

And the most scary thing is....the street is so quiet...so creepy.....>.<

Ahh...I just need to confident myself eh..?

~Out topic~
Jack'nJill's potato is nicee...XD
but theres always less potato........stingy...=.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates