Friday, June 12, 2009

Gahhh...I'm in a very bad mood......
Not because the "count-down-to-open-school" and imaginable exam results.....
Is because the damn sejarah folio....(damn you folio....ah..I wanna say sofa king so much....)

You know..I don't have a printer huh...so I have to let my dad to print it at office...(hoho~free papers and ink XD)..so I put all those internet sources and the folio inside my lovely pendrive....and putting hope everything will be fine....and what is the results is.....

The folio is ok...but the internet resources......( >w<'''')

As I know....if you printing a internet sources the link shld be somewhere bottom right?But what I see from that damn think is...

-------------------------
--------------
--------------
context
--------------
-------------
-------
------------------------
F://pendrive bladida.htm.......

What the-----------
I'm so so so sooooooo\\ (>U<'''') //
My mount fuji had explode....damn.........
now how am i gonna pass that folio.....sofa-king.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates